Société Générale is looking for individuals who highly value:
- Academic accomplishments
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, energy, and enthusiasm
- The opportunity to experience varied work environments
- Commitment to building meaningful professional relationships in the financial sector
Preferred Majors: Finance, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Liberal Arts
Why join us
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients
- Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
- Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
- Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that provides employees with the flexibility of working both on-site and remotely to balance their lifestyles and personal obligations with in-person interaction and collaboration with their colleagues.
Société Générale Global Markets Division (MARK) provides highly motivated individual with the opportunity to develop exceptional careers within the finance industry. The Markets Summer Analyst Program offers exposure to sizeable Fixed Income, Equity and Commodity trading floors, and our Prime Brokerage business, as well as a culture that will enable you to succeed in this innovative sector that provides expansive opportunities; it is also the main pipeline into our Full-Time Analyst Program.
The 10-week (June – August) program includes a Firmwide orientation to Société Generale’s businesses, followed by formal classroom training on our Global Banking and Advisory business. The Summer Analyst Program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside your assigned team.