Société Générale is looking for individuals who highly value:
- Current Law School Student
- Academic accomplishments
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, energy, and enthusiasm
- The opportunity to experience varied work environments
- Commitment to building meaningful professional relationships in the financial sector
The Société Générale US Legal Department provides highly motivated individuals with the opportunity to build exceptional careers within the finance industry. Our Legal Summer Analyst Program offers knowledge of banking, our businesses, and culture that will enable you to succeed in this innovative sector that provides expansive opportunities.
The 10-week (June – August) program includes a Firmwide orientation to Société Generale’s businesses, followed by formal training on our Legal division. The Summer Analyst Program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside your assigned team.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.