Société Générale is looking for individuals who highly value:
- Academic accomplishments
- Interest in financial markets and analyzing various businesses and industries
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, energy, and enthusiasm
- The opportunity to experience varied work environments
- Commitment to building meaningful professional relationships in the financial sector
Preferred Majors: Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Finance .
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
- Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
- Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
- Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link.
Hybrid Work Environment:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
Why join us
The 15-week (May – August) program includes a Firmwide orientation to Société Generale’s businesses, followed by formal classroom training on our Sales and Trading business. The Summer Analyst Program will enable you to benefit from ongoing networking and development opportunities inside and outside your assigned team.
It is with a long-term approach that we are engaging with the world as it is today: a world in which economic development goes hand-in-hand with environmental and social progress.
As a result, we made Team spirit a central value at Societe Generale Canada. We work together to be able to offer each employee the tailored approach they require to grow.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside experts, who will support you in your task.
Get ready to join an innovative company where you can bring your full self to work and evolve with forward-thinking individuals to build the bank of tomorrow!
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.