The Finance Department of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) is a global organization with a local presence. Our core mission in the Americas involves delivering sound financial reports, supporting Business Units, Service Units and General Management with financial and strategic steering, effectively scrutinize business plans, and offering good advice on the efficient use of our capital, liquidity, and funding resources. The Finance Department performs independent certification of all financial aggregates and creates the daily P&L explanation on market activities. In addition, our robust teams also oversee and execute cross-business projects in the financial and regulatory areas of the industry by providing expertise on accounting, prudential and tax norms while ensuring compliance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Accounting and Finance background
- Experience with Financial Reporting Controls and Liquidity Risk
- Product knowledge on but not limited to: Derivatives, Loans, Funding Vehicles, Fixed Income, Equity Securities, Prime Brokerage and Commodities.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting in Liquidity Risk Management
- Knowledge of technical 2052a reporting instruction guidelines and interpretations
- Knowledge of LCR rules and interpretations
- Basic knowledge of EU and/or US RWA reporting concepts
- Strong Excel skills, VBA a plus
- Alteryx, Python, Power BI a plus
- Ability to work independently with aggressive deadlines
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.