You will be part of the “accounting team” covering Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity and Real Estate) where you will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners.
You will be given the opportunity to front key clients as their dedicated accountant.
- Initiate the process of accounting and NAV calculation
- Recording all operations in the accounting system (GP3 – PERES and Alfas)
- Making the VAT declaration
- Producing financial statements
- Producing specific client reportings
- Graduated in accounting with a good knowledge of LuxGaap or IFRS or FRGaap
- Fluent in French, English being a plus
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good communication skills
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too wish to be part of the action, to evolve in a stimulating and caring environment, to feel useful on a daily basis and to develop or enhance your expertise, we are the right people!
Still not sure? Know that you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Access to the Works Council
- The option of working remotely
- Learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- An unlimited access to a wide range of eLearning resources.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 22000TK1
- Entity: SG Luxembourg
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/10