• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience; CECCAR/ACCA would be a plus;
• IFRS and consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation knowledge would be a plus;
• Proven accounting experience;
• Intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables), as well as other Microsoft Office applications;
• Experience with accounting software; Ability to navigate ERP software;
• Good oral and written French; B2 level required;
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Team player and best practice sharing;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.