Studies & experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Authorization to work in Poland
- Experience in a bank or financial institution would be an asset
- Polish - B2 (written and oral)
- English – B2/C1 (written and oral)
- German, French, Spanish or another European language will be a plus
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of banking products and settlements (SEPA, SWIFT, Target) especially in commercial payments
- Skills in MS Office, with particular emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, commitment and diligence
- Flexibility & very good organization of work
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere, dynamic and challenging environment
- Support in quick adaptation
- Attractive remuneration
- Extensive individual medical care package
- Benefits package in accordance with SG policy
- Employment contract
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.