- 10-13 years of operational experience in an IT environment,
- Previous experience of consulting preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Java and other programming languages
- Working in strictly timeboxed iterations with adaptive planning using some sort of prioritized work list
- Fashioning appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage team work rather than individual competition
- Helping other people to adopt and adapt all the agile tech practices
- Participating in frequent meetings where the team members report to each other, commit to work and identify barriers
- Building and maintaining big visible charts to show progress.
- Rigorous and autonomous, you are likely to focus on strategic projects and focus on customer satisfaction and achievement of objectives.
- Hands on Craft coaching preferred and the ability to code in Java mandatory
- Exposure to Leadership Coaching and Scaled Agile Initiatives (SAFe, LESS)
What we expect a coach to be?
- Good Technical skills
- Good communication and analytical skills to understand complex scenarios quickly
- Promoting collaboration in challenging circumstances
- Good facilitation skills
- Searching for truth/solution relentlessly - honesty and trustworthiness
- A learning attitude (proactive and learning from mistakes) - humility and assertiveness
- Guiding people without controlling them - detachment (ability to step out of a situation)
- An attitude of service without expecting recompense - understanding of transformative learning
- Conflict resolution as learning (not negotiation) - encouraging creativity
- Getting best out the individuals and teams you are working with - Good Coaching skills
- Should not get married to any framework and tool. Continuously evolved in the coaching using agile values and principles based on situation and cultural mindset of the team.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved