Proven years of Core Java development (Java 8, Spring Boot) or solid knowledge of Python and analytics libraries, plus one or more of the following:
- Hands-on experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular) and RESTful API (Swagger)
- Previous experience in Agile, continuous delivery (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Welcomes and embraces changes and enjoys delivering working solutions to the business
- Prefers trial/error and quick iterations (weeks) over following a 6 month plan
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project
- Prefers direct communication (face to face when possible)
- Working software is the primary measure of progress
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Keeps things simple and clear to understand
The job involves supporting CLD processes with technology. It consists mainly on the development of a Global KYC platform on SGMarkets (kyc.sgmarkets.com). This platform supports the automation of a lot of client lifecycle operations such as onboarding, reviews and events.
The team has mandate to explore all pertinent solutions, interface and collaborate with subject matter experts in the departments they are supporting, and deliver strategic value for the bank in quick iterations. Teams are expected to favor individuals and interactions, working software, customer collaboration, and embracing change.
This is a great opportunity for developers passionate about modern technologies who want to make an impact both locally and globally within the Bank.
We are looking for Agile Developers who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them as part of a dynamic team.