During your VIE you will have the following missions:
• Maintain and enhance existing End-User Computing software written in VBA or python
• Work closely with Risk Analyst to improve their processes and prepare integration into global tools
• Lead new development project independently:
- Communicate with users to get new enhancement
- Study impact of new requests on existing applications and processes
- Deliver enhancement on budget and on time
• Working in an agile model to deliver solutions
• Propose innovative technical solutions and implement them using the latest technologies
• Assist to adapt existing processes to new FinTech technologies including machine learning, big data, robotic process automation, data visualization and natural language processing
Candidate will be offered the chance to learning the required programming skill on-the-job even if he/she does not meet the requirement, if he/she shows they have potential to fit in the job.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.