- Agile Coach for 2+ years
- Experience as Scrum or Agile Master working in a Agile @ Scale organisation
- CSM, SAFe Agilist, and relevant certifications
- 5+ years of Technical or Functional background (worked in past in either functions)
- Banking and Payments background will be a plus
- Transformation experience for coaching teams to adopt agile mindset/practices
- Technical background, Developer background with C#, OOPS, Dot net framework, Open source frameworks, Databases (SQL and No SQL) will be a huge advantage.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.