Support the team in achieving its objectives on both delivery and production
• Support the continuous improvement dynamics of the team
• Ensure with the Feature Team manager/Chapter that the team members have the required skills
• Foster a problem-solving mindset
• Help team cohesion Ensure reporting with the Product Owner
• To carry out with the Product Owner the reporting on the delivery and the production
• Follow the budget and the roadmap “Agile" to contribute to the Steering Committees and Operational Committees
• Support the Product Owner in managing its backlog Facilitate coordination with other teams
• Communicate and coordinate with other teams
• Assist the team in preparing synchronization ceremonies with other teams
• Operating activities (e.g. Software Engineer, Business Analyst)
• To be able to delegate part of its activities to other members of the team (e.g. facilitation of ceremonies), while retaining the responsibility
• When the team and the Product Owner become more autonomous, the activities of the Agile Scrum Master may eventually decrease
High degree of autonomy
• Members of the Feature Teams
• Members of his/her Chapter, he/she participates in the overall improvement of the practices of the Tribe with others Agile Scrum Masters
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.