Delivery Accountability with support from PO and FT members
• Agile Master is responsible for the team efficiency
• Capable to introduce best practices and procedures that could help in early completion of the deliveries Industry accepted agile certification Good to have the Professional Agile Master (PSM) certification, at least PSM 1 Presentation Skills Decent enough to present status, viewpoints during scrum of scrums, coordination and PI meetings Mentoring Skills Should be able to delegate responsibilities to team members and guide them in delegated work Leadership Skills Agile Master makes the team self-serving and autonomous. A successful Agile Master is expected to motivate the team members and increase their potential. For this, Agile Master requires some skills that he should develop in himself. Decision Making and Conflict Management Should be able to take decisions, make commitments on behalf of team and progress/guide team members through ambiguity. Negotiate effectively with stakeholders on delivery expectations and timelines Consulting Skills Is a requirement to be able to handle and manage the PO and Product Management team expectations
• Helps remove impediments in delivery with right support from PO and FT members. Ensure the reporting in pair with Product Owner
• Ensures the reporting on progress and delivery of the features is done periodically to PO.
• Maintain the budget, agile roadmap using the standard tools to ease the steering committee and operating committee
• Guide the team in establishing normalized estimating for its backlog items (Backlog grooming)
• Must be able to run Scrum meetings independently and be in control of delivery responsibilities. Should be able to gain confidence of the team Facilitate coordination with other teams
• He/She is the representative for the communication and coordination with other teams, is able to share information.
• He/She may handle a transversal coordination and reporting on behalf of a set of feature teams
• He/She assist the team in the preparation and readiness of synchronization ceremonies with other teams Has a secondary operational activity
• Is a team member having 'Agile Master' activities as primary responsibility, and operational activities (eg: Software Engineer, Business Analyst) as secondary activities.
• More intensity is given to delivery the primary responsibility and try reducing secondary operational activities by getting right agile team member to complete Introducing engineering practices
• Makes an effort to learn new practices to reduce time and efforts in the project.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.