4-7 years of experience in Agile master roles
• Operating activities (e.g. Software Engineer, Business Analyst)
• To be able to delegate part of its activities to other members of the team (e.g. facilitation of ceremonies), while retaining the responsibility
• When the team and the Product Owner become more autonomous, the activities of the Agile Scrum Master may eventually decrease
High degree of autonomy
• Members of the Feature Teams
• Members of his/her Chapter, he/she participates in the overall improvement of the practices of the Tribe with others Agile Scrum Masters
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.