The Data, Client & Compliance technology department is now offering an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic development team knowledgeable in both technology and finance.
As part of the DCC department, the SG Markets team oversees development and support of wholesale B2B platform used by Societe Generale internal users and external clients.
Part of its digital transformation strategy, Société Générale is looking to grow the number of web applications and services available to both internal users and external clients.
The successful candidate will be experienced in designing and building modern web applications using best practices.
- Work on applications designs and present them to IT and clients
- Develop web applications for internal users and clients
- Develop web services to increase API offer to clients
- Liaise with SG Markets team based in the head quarter (Paris)
The main technologies used within DCC/DIT are the following:
- Front end: AngularJS, Angular, React, Typescript, Jest, Karma, TestCafe
- Backend: .Net Framework 4.7.2, .Net Core (C#)
- CI/CD: GitHub, TeamCity, DeployXL and soon Azure Cloud tools