The successful candidate must be experienced in designing and building modern web applications using best practices.
The candidate must understand that:
- Work on applications designs and present them to IT and clients
- Develop web applications for internal users and clients
- Develop web services to increase API offer to clients
- Liaise with our team members based in the head quarter (Paris)
The project is tough but interesting. It is built against a complex chain of services with multiple teams involved. We will ask him to show commitment on delivering high quality feature, being force of proposition, to have strong development skills and to be highly productive. We also expect the successful candidate to be thorough on the quality of the code delivered and to follow the processes in place.
In return, the team will take time to share its technical and functional knowledge, to recognize his work, to give him visibility to our clients. It will also bring to the successful candidate a valuable experience to deploy on cloud infrastructure and to work with complex architecture and team setup.
Degree of autonomy:
- Fully autonomous to collect requirements, designing solution and developing application
- Must be creative and innovative and propose better solutions whenever possible
- Open-minded and curious to help rationalize and maintain the existing systems
- Foresee possible issues to avoid them in early development stages
- Aware and curious about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them