Academic Background(degree and major)
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or Law
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in reputable foreign bank, incl. at least 2 years’ relevant in compliance, audit or operation area;
- Hands-on experience in bank AML or compliance testing related area is preferred but not a must
- Familiar with bank core system or transaction monitoring system logics is a plus
Skills & Competencies
- Project implementation experiences is preferred, including UAT and documentations.
- Independent, precision, self-motivated and detail-focused; able to work under pressure for timely delivery
- The position requires effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment as well as a strong interest in financial markets and banking activities
- Familiar with local PBOC rules & regulations in KYC & AML area
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and to keep abreast of AML latest issues
- Fluent in written and spoken English language and Mandarin; French is a plus.
- Literate in MS applications, such as WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc