- Inregistrarea zilnica a documentelor economice reprezentand operatiuni de gestiune proprii (facturi furnizori/clienti , plata/incasarea acestora, deconturi de cheltuieli diverse si deplasari – aplicatii utilizate: FIM Oracle si Ibank, inregistrare conatbila pentru mijloace fixe sau stocuri);
- Intocmirea jurnalului TVA de vanzari si de cumparari aferente operatiunilor de gestiune proprie;
- Realizarea platilor catre furnizori – aplicatii: FIM Oracle si IBank;
- Punerea la dispozitie a documentelor legate de gestiunea proprie, diverselor structuri de control de la nivelul Bancii.
- Atentie la detalii, capacitate foarte buna de concentrare
- Responsabilitate, seriozitate, implicare
- Spirit de echipa, colegialitate, spirit colaborativ
In BRD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. BRD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations .
Departament Financiar - Turn BRD Victoriei
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005CX
- Entity: BRD
- Starting date: 2023/04/28
- Publication date: 2023/03/02