Skills & Competencies
KEY SKILL AREAS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Transversal knowledge of the services and products of the corporate and investment banking, institutional and Private banking sector, and/or specialist knowledge of one business area.
• Ability to examine in detail and understand the structure of a financial transaction, understanding of key issues in relation to AML risk, ability to identify relevant sources of information
• Strong knowledge of China AML/KYC regulatory and compliance issues particularly in the banking and investments sectors, to ensure our KYC standard is compliant with local regulatory requirements
• Sensitivity to the demands and constraints of a capital market environment and financing activities
• Ability to work independently and proactively manage relationships with the local BLs and Compliance with minimum supervision.
• Ability to assess appropriate practical guidance and solutions to onboarding issues without compromising internal controls, policy requirements or external regulatory requirements.
• Capable of delivering various briefings and training to the BLs re: KYC policy/regulations and client onboarding process.
Analytical skills, precision, curiosity, tenacity and autonomy are key qualities in a KYC Analyst job
• Fluent in written and spoken English language
Good interpersonal and communication skills, reactivity, sense of service, anticipation and flexibility are essential requirements in this service function
• The position requires effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment as well as a strong interest in financial markets and banking activities
• Eagerness to learn and to keep abreast of AML latest issues
• Leadership skills
Fluent English spoken and written skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, esp. Excel operation
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.