- Holds a relevent Bachelores/Masters degree (B.com, BBA or MBA)
- 1-2 years experience in the banking industry
- Excellent communication Skills
- Good knowledge on Financial Markets, Market Data content and services.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines, Excellent time management..
- Good knowledge on invoice processing and validation
- Expert knowledge on accounting
- Understanding of Market Data Admin activities
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.