Experienced Training and development Analyst who has a passion to ensure training programs are performed for our partners without any hassle which includes all training related activities required for a program in conjunction with the company’s core value. The primary focus will be to coordinate with country HR's for training Logistics arrangement and vendor payment made on time.
Should have expertise in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
Hands on in SharePoint
• Innovative and creative, able to champion new ideas and initiatives within an energized, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to visualize data using various web based technologies
• Run advanced analysis in MS Excel using vlookups, pivot tables.
• 2-3 yrs of experience in LMS, preferably Cornerstone
• Exceptional Verbal / Nonverbal communication
• Strong Organization & decision making skills
• Proficient in Pre training activities(Invites / Flyers / registration etc.)
• Proficient in Post training activities(Attendance / Withdrawals / queries)
• Proficient in Invoice management
• Hands on in Ticketing system
• Ability to extract / design various reports from HR systems and proficient in Dashboards / Macros & other automation related knowledge communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
• Proven Ability to learn and work on latest technology.
• Able to act as the technical change agent in the project, mentoring the lesser experienced
• Experience in building strong relationship with the Onsite Counterparts
• Comfortable working in rotational shift
• Ability to work as a team
• Ability to manage and handle multiple task
• Exceptional Stakeholders management
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.