- Client/stakeholder management
- Client Centric
- Report and escalate Client Incidents
- Develop and maintain a strong connect with stake holders
- Provide a quick/satisfactory resolution for issues
- Build effective synergy with cross-functional units
- Operational Excellence:
- Deliver BAU per set benchmarks/ agreements
- Monitor/Escalate errors and incidents
- Identify production efficiencies and deliver
- Monitoring all the below activities handled by the team to ensure better quality, controls are maintained.
- Processing/Validating of Deals, Facilities and Outstanding in Loan IQ.
- Review credit agreement to reconcile terms and conditions to deal structure
- Handling of Loan Servicing activities.
- Processing/Validating loan participations (new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay-downs, commitment reductions)
- Daily transfer of loan proceeds; receipt of funds and matching incoming cash
- Process/Validate Interest and Fee billing for the direct/Agented Loans, billing the customers and send pro-rata shares to the participants.
- Process/Validate notice for breakage fee activity for fax to agent bank; follow-up with traders on rate to be assigned and process accordingly.
- Process/Validate notices of activities to fax to all participants/customers for loan confirmation.
- Handling of Swift Payments.
- Review the reconciliation of positions, discrepancies in Interest and fee payments etc.
- Preparation/posting of manual G/L entries as required.
- Review various system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities; investigating past due items, suspense, receivables, expiring SBLC, etc
- Ensure all process requirements are documented fully, appropriately, and sign-off is obtained from all stakeholders periodically
- Ensure compliance/regulatory adherence
- Guide the team on complex production issues
- Effectively manage the KRI/KP
- A good academic background
- Strong understanding of syndicated/bi-lateral financing and loan life cycle (Includes deal origination, transaction management, secondary trading, amendment/restructures and corresponding regulatory reporting)
- Knowledge on Basel Norms and credit risk
- Knowledge of Financial Products (Especially Loans, Guarantee and Stand by Letter of Credit etc.).
- Through knowledge of syndicated loan documentation
- Full suite of Loan Servicing
- Knowledge on Operational Risk.
- Ensure the risks are well anticipated and managed
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.