Looking for proficiency in read, speak and write the simplified Chinese
In-depth knowledge in Know Your Customer (KYC) process with good communication skills (oral and written). Process knowledge to include
• In-depth understanding of KYC policies and procedures
• Periodic review and New Supplier Adoption process for all type of suppliers (Low, Medium & High)
• Analyze transaction history against KYC standards and Data gathering for existing / new suppliers using internal / external sources
• Accurately document the research and analysis conclusion to KYC standards
• Due Diligence using external resources (Lexis-Nexis, Bankers Almanac, Company websites, government website, etc.)
Determine additional steps required to decision and validate AML risk to the firm
• Coordinate with BL / RM to collect internal and external information
• Customer Data Management
• Carry out routine & in-depth check on customer profile
• KYC File Validation
• Familiar with Allegations, Money Laundering, Regulatory Infraction etc
Opportunity to gain exposure toward end-to-end of Client onboarding and Reviews. Advantage to work alongside other core teams like Know Your Client /Know Your Supplier and Client / Supplier Referentials."- Front Office requestors
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) team members
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.