A. Results Orientation:
· The Primary role is to source documents from key client / third party websites / data providers like Lexis-Nexis, D&B, Various Registries, Search engines etc. data providers.
· Certify the proofs and propose the correct data for the below attributes to business lines based on the analysis.
o Third Party Core Data from Registries
o Organization Structure
o Business Activity
o External Identifiers
o Other Attributes
· Good understanding about the structure of the organization and perform the controls accurately.
· Manage the request on Data Quality Spot Checks and produce reports and deliver to the Requestor.
· Reconcile Organizations Data with External Data and ensure to process the same in the Group Referential as defined.
· Adhere to the daily targets and deliver the quality as defined for each project in a timely manner.
· He/she should take proactive initiatives in identifying process improvements.
· Attend daily huddle and team meetings.
B. Client Focus:
They should take regular updates from Onshore and Peers and should be able to incorporate the changes to the SOP’s and other Knowledge Management documents regularly.
They should share all the updates within the team.
They should assist the Team Leaders in producing dashboards and should taken responsibility in delivering the same as per the deadline.
D. Risk Awareness
Should be aware of all the Risk and compliance measures and should foster the culture of risk.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.