This role will be exclusively focused on delivery, technical team leadership and technical expertise.
An individual role with strong technical skills (application and IT infrastructure), along with a thorough Cyber security domain knowledge.
As a technical consultant in Application & Infrastructure Security Penetration Testing, you will :
- Perform security penetration testing and ongoing vulnerability assessment of internal, external perimeter and wireless networks and web applications
- Perform assessment of IT infrastructure, end-points, cloud etc. with ability to exploit the vulnerabilities
- Propose frameworks & solution which cater to Application, Network and Infra securities; security architecture configuration
- Source code reviews, penetration tests, red team and phishing exercises, security architecture configuration reviews, and technical security compliance reviews
- Conducting technical trainings and user awareness sessions
- Explore & propose the possibilities to leveraging on Open source solutions.
- Ability to do development and scripting to customize and integrate open source solutions.
- Serve as the technical expert for remediation of threats and vulnerabilities across application and infrastructure platforms
- Partner with Technology and Application teams to create, implementation and/or remediation plans for identified vulnerabilities
- Lead critical vulnerability identification and response exercises. Expert in OWASP concepts and Application VAPT concepts.
Present/Document key findings, progress, and hurdles to IT leadership on a regular basis
Influence stakeholders to prioritize and execute risk management initiatives, and drive remediation of process and technology gaps