Within the team you will have to perform the tasks of an Analyst and work alongside the team
to provide support to the senior originators of the team.
Amongst other responsibilities:
- Follow up of the primary and secondary international bond markets on a daily basis.
- Elaboration of commercial proposals for clients (bond issues, funding strategies, market
updates, roadshow proposals...).
- Active assistance of senior originators on the execution of mandated transactions.
- Producing market overviews.
- Assist the clients in their requests.
- Pricing updates.
- Cooperate with the other GLFI business lines in the different projects.
- Data crunching.
- Administrative tasks.
The candidate will have exposure to the senior originators in charge of DCM business, and hence the opportunity to be closely involved in the marketing actions of the team in Iberia. He will be also involved in the execution of the bond transactions. In addition, he will be trained by the other members of the junior pool and will learn a lot about DCM products and practices.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Madrid is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application 12 renewable months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.