Require overall experience in Investment Banking with strong understanding and hands-on experience in Net Asset Value(NAV) calulation. Provide a fair insight into financial markets, fund schemes, handling financial reports and data, managing payments, understanding market valuations, etc.
- Process Trades, Settlements, Foreign Exchange
- Process Subscriptions/Redemptions
- Process Corporate Action, Validate Corporate Actions, confirm its impact & subsequent changes in market value
- Reconcile cash positions
- Reconcile investment positions & market values
- Review securities valuation as per pricing policy
- Review expense & fee accruals
- Calculate & record performance fees
- Identify, analyze & justify/resolve material variances
- Identification problems & provide resolution
- Interact & have regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications
- Ensure adherence to defined procedures
- Ensure adherence to time schedules & quality standards"
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.