. Ensure accurate and timely processing of Order processing like Subscription, Redemptions, Switches and Transfers.
• Complete the Process Training plan and ensure full understanding of the tasks.
• Develop the competencies in MultiFonds and EXP AG applications.
• Receive and place new transactions as per SOP.
• Participate in periodical audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks.
• Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to relevant procedures.
• Ensure daily deadlines are met in a multi-cut offs environment.
• Increase in Productivity gradually with minimal errors.
• Effective and timely handling of all emails.
• Interaction & regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications
• Adherence to break timings without impacting the cut-offs.
• English mandatory, any other European language would be an asset
• Completion of all mandatory SG GSC / SGSS Trainings before the deadline.
• Adhere to SG information security policies and code of conduct.
• Willing to work in shifts (European timing) and during Indian holidays.
. Contribution/Participation in organizational initiatives – Innovation; Risk Culture ; Knowledge Management ; Employee club; CSR activities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.