Education: Graduate or Postgraduate Degree
Experience: 2-3 Years
- Knowledge of process/functions within the Human Resource (HR) back office domain such as Recruitment & Onboarding, Documentation & Background Check, Workforce Administration.
- Good client management skills- Flexible to work across shifts and time zones.
- Display solidarity with team members and partners.
- Ability to grasp and understand the process quickly and support the team members.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools.
- Good Knowledge Process mapping & Process documentation.
- Good Knowledge of MIS and reporting to work on daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Experience of working on HRIS systems (PeopleSoft & Taleo)
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.