Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Support in the development of the range of SG indices,
• Bring necessary technical support to sales and trading teams
• Participate to ongoing projects for sophisticated European based Clients (including but not limited to Pension Funds, Asset Managers, Banks, Insurance Companies …)
• Robustness and sustainability of performance
Summary of responsibilities
• Support of senior structurers
• Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation
• Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional, datasets and cultivate areas of expertise along the way: Machine Learning, SVM, Neural Networks...
• Developing and backtesting of strategies (Python/Excel VBA)
• Improvement of existing tools (Python/VBA)
• Exchanges with Sales and Traders to obtain and clarify investors requirements and provide tailor made solutions
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.