SG entity facing American, Asian & European English speaker clients
- Manage trades confirmations initiated by GBIS Worldwide Front Office in collaboration with Legal department ensuring the coherence with the officials documents (Term Sheet)
- Send, affirm and reconcile confirmations in respect of Regulations and the Compliance Policy (DFA, EMIR,…)
- All pending items are regularly followed until closure. Take full ownership of topics at hand.
- Analyze, follow and resolve all the outstanding deals with timely escalation
- Ensure daily the relation with counterparties
- Follow and ensure permanents controls and daily basic controls on perimeter allocated
- Identify and escalate to IT support on issues impacting the various tools used by Back office team
- Report issues impacting activity and set up corrective actions
- Update SOP and propose improvement on various process
- Ensure the training of new joiner
- Share workload with other staff or teams when possible
- Contribute on projects and initiative to make process more efficient and help deliver change mgmt.
- Share the best practices, initiatives, knowledge with peers to improve the daily life of partners and clients and general working environment within organization.
KEY SKILL AREAS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
-Good technical knowledge in Financial Markets
- Technical expertise : A solid understanding of FX products and process in term of confirmation and payment
- Meticulous, discipline and good working attitude
- Able to respect deadlines and priorities
- Able to work in autonomy on the perimeter allocated²
- Real sense of organization and pro-active
- Operational risk aware
- Strong English communication skills written and verbal
- Team player with excellent communication skills
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCY REQUIRED:
• Results Oriented
• Client Focus
• Analytical Skills
• Demonstrate adaptability and agility towards process needs by being flexible in terms of shifts working hours and work allocation
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.