A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
- Affirm trade economics of deals executed by Front Office
- Match confirmations with booking done by Front Office
- Be a point of contact between Front Office / Sales, Legal and client upon request
- Ensure the process of Confirmation and Matching are completed on a timely basis
- Ensure all deals are matched off within the defined timeline
- Ensure all high risk items are flagged off to the management on a timely basis and the escalation matrix is followed
- Ensure active participation within various internal and external resource and execute the deal
- Work on any ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by management
- Involve in the various systems implementation (UAT, testing, migration, etc), as well as major processes review
- Responsible for ensuring that procedures are updated
- Builds a strong repository of the Operations and Domain knowledge in the team
- Ensures Day to day SLA & Quality parameters are met, checklists are prepared and submitted to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Observe operational risks and controls including business contingency
- Monthly duties include preparing monthly permanent supervision report and follow up with discrepancies
- Responsible for ensuring that all operational issues are resolved, procedures and controls are updated and reviewed periodically
- Create and capture process updates / workflows pertaining to the business process
- Perform route cause analysis of errors and suggest/ implement controls in consultation with the Supervisor/ Manager
- Provide training sessions to new joiners and existing partners in the team
- Work on identifying and implementing process improvements in consultation with the Supervisor
- Initiate and lead team building activities within the team
- Participate in Audits/ BCP exercises and to help the supervisor to ensure awareness in the team
- Assist the supervisor/ Manager in conducting Risk/ BCP/ Compliance awareness sessions
- Manage the sensitive clients and escalate to managers/FO in order to meet Fed Target
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a
positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily
basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their
working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration,
participating in the financial
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006WR
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/04/10
- Publication date: 2023/03/10