• Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or related field), or equivalent.
• 2-5 years of experience with cash payments, an asset.
• Experience in working with Fircosoft OFAC application
• CAMS certification (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) is a plus .
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Good inter-personal and partnering skills, a “team-player”.
• Ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment.
Société Générale Capital Canada operates as an investment dealer regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) in the execution, clearing and prime brokerage services of listed and OTC derivatives, cash fixed income, foreign exchange and equities products. We also offers an energy trading portal for our clients, giving them access to energy futures & options, and OTC swaps. Société Générale Capital Canada is one of the top participants in Canadian equity markets, by volume, and in derivatives markets on the Montreal Exchange, in terms of market share.
Societe Generale Group has been established in Canada since 1974 and has today more than 400 employees and consultants based in its Montreal, Toronto and Calgary offices.