Academic Background (degree and major): Post-Graduation
Relevant Working Experience in number of years: Minimum 5 years of experience working for Indian Market
Skills & Competencies required:
• Candidate from broking experience with independent client servicing skills preferred (Preferred)
• Working knowledge of industry related systems including Bancs is desired (Preferred)
• Working knowledge and understanding in brokerage operations and local regulations of NSE and BSE including KYC matters
• Product knowledge on financial futures and options products and other investment vehicles is essential
• Proactive, self-motivated and team player mentality (with hands-on approach);
• Creative, forward thinking and ability to drive change;
• Effective verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
• Need to have knowledge & to manage treasury & accounting activities on daily basis
• Need to have good IT knowledge
Language Skills: Good command of written and spoken English is essential
Computer Skill: Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, Power Point, etc
Societe Generale Securities India Pvt. Ltd. (SGSI) is the stock-broking arm of Societe Generale Group (SG Group) and was one of the earliest foreign brokers to enter India. SGSI started with a representative office in 1994 and established a full-fledged presence by 1995.
SGSI is a Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) registered Stock Broker with Trading and Clearing Membership and obtained membership of Stock Exchanges (National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange and Metropolitan Stock Exchange) to provide services in various segments (Cash Equities, F&O, Currency & Debt) of Stock Exchange. The Company has been active in the Stock Market since 1997.
SGSI is managed by a team of professionals /specialists in the broking business. The Company has a dedicated team of specialist dealers & traders to cater to the needs of institutional clients.
The Company has established itself as a premium player in the institutional segment where quality service and best technology combined with best possible execution and clearing services. The Company aims to specialize and develop capabilities in providing best quality execution and clearing services to its clients