As an Oversight Analyst on the EMB Overisght team, you drive, organize, and take charge of the following missions:
- Monitoring and coordination of the monthly/quarterly/annual campaign for specific risk indicators, corresponding to all entities/business lines/regulatory risk area of the SG Group.
- Compliance with the deadlines set for entering data into the system as communicated to the different entities of the group, collaboration with them and/or with the business lines/risk perimeters to ensure that the data entered is complete and/or correct.
- Recover data entered into the system and carry out consistency checks. Identifying anomalies or inconsistencies and obtaining relevant data, starting with discussions with the entities concerned. Ensuring a high level of quality and integrity of the data entered into the system.
- Drafting recurring reports for the CPLE Oversight teams in Paris, mentioning in particular the anomalies and difficulties encountered.
- Making ad hoc dashboards (specific requests of the regulatory body, comitology group…), taking into account appropriate factors (which can be defined on a case-by-case basis), using appropriate comments to help explain the values that may constitute a risk for the company and the Société Générale Group, detailing the action plans defined by the entities and organizing this information in a specific format. Depending on the initial application, certain details that can be validated with the analyst will be used.
- Surveillance of incidents and problems and surveillance of progress in the implementation of action plans.
- Continuous improvement of processes in order to achieve consistent and reliable results.
- Compliance with established deadlines.
- Update, where necessary, the operating procedures.
- Active participation in taking over new activities allocated to the team.
- Provide training for new colleagues for existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally 3-5 years banking experience in one of the following functions: Audit or Inspection, Compliance, Legal, Reporting/Controls
- Experience in operational coordination and/or acting as Subject Matter Expert
- Fluent English anf French spoken and written
- Intermediate/high French proficiency
- Good Excel skills - ideally macro creation skills
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Facilitation and communication skills
- Knowledge of regulatory topics
- Knowledge of the Bank’s business lines
- Diplomacy and Pedagogy
- Rigor and organizational capacity
- Proposal strength to advance topics
- Exemplarity and discretion
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work from home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005ZA
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/05/01
- Publication date: 2023/03/01