Analyst Oversight Transverse SREP (Standard Reporting)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
Compliance (CPLE) is responsible for facilitating and monitoring, for all entities of SG group, the compliance with regulation applicable as well as local requirements.
Compliance Oversight Standard Reporting (SREP) activity is meant to provide reporting of key Oversight results (according to guidelines and templates–data pack) is expected for (i) Group COMCO, (ii) Business Units/ Service Units, compliance committee, and (iii) local committees for entities, with standard Oversight.
As an Analyst on behalf of the Compliance Oversight team, you drive, organize, and take charge of the following missions:
- Contribution to the monthly/quarterly/annual activities for the perimeter Transverse-SREP.
- Contribute to the collection of information (quantitative and qualitative) necessary for the implementation of regulatory supervision (“oversight”) for the perimeter:
- Collection of specific indicators;
- Collection of recommendations from audit missions as well as those from regulators and supervisors;
- Collection of qualitative information (analysis results) from the Compliance Committees (“COMCO”) of each of the Group Business/Service Units (BU/SU) as well as from other specific committees.
- Update, if necessary, the operating procedures for the specific processes;
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for information, dashboards etc.
- Monitoring incidents and problems and monitoring progress in implementing action plan for the activity.
Contribution to projects, procedures formalization, process optimization, ensure that the process procedures are up to date for the area of responsibility.
Behavioral, technical, or activity-specific skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and ideally at least 2 years on compliance/risk projects at Société Générale.
- Very good communication (written and oral) in English and French
- Good Excel skills
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of the applicable rules regarding compliance and compliance risks would be a plus.
- Efficient, autonomous and responsive, know how to work with multidisciplinary and international teams in a fast and demanding working environment
- Rigor and reliability in analysis (especially data)
- Team player
- Responsiveness and anticipation
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work from home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005MY
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/05/01
- Publication date: 2023/02/27