Purpose of the Role
The role incumbent is expected to:
- Reconciliation & Quality Checks
- Client/Stakeholder Management Production
- Risk Management
Responsibilities in the Role
The role incumbent, as Subject Matter Expert for FIN – QTY and responsible for:
- Analyzing & tag funding breaks appropriately in DUCO system.
- Inform processing team about the funding break and follow up for resolution and escalate; if required.
- Monitoring and classifying Cash break in GDS system and follow-up until break is resolved.
- Regularly monitoring unsolved breaks in GDS and ensure that the team is updating the follow up comments done with the respective agent, client etc.
- Inform team if the comments are not satisfactory in GDS system.
- Manual posting request sent by the processing team must be effectively analyzed and once satisfied entries must be update in Quartz system.
- After passing the Quartz entries, ensure that the validation is done by validator and repository of soft copy.
- Manual matching request sent to us by the various departments should be completed in a stipulated time.
- Daily monitor PAR RDJ rejects and it’s fixing.
- Group mail box must be monitored and action any queries and request accordingly.
- Update the CASH break base provision for aging non receipts.
- Communicate with on-shore and other department on the issues relating to reconciliation and cash breaks.
- Participate in projects – Globally as well as at Oper level.
- System architectural knowledge for any enhancement, break re-solutions.
- Good knowledge in basics of accounting and loan accounting for posting entries.
- Work closely with PARIS Quality team and other department effectively to monitor and control various activities in order to reduce the operational risk.
- Ensure all the breaks are well tracked & bucketed and provisioned to ensure client satisfaction.
Operational Excellence & Risk Management
- Value Add – Ideas, Implementation to reduce breaks, Automation.
- Conduct Risk session with various Oper/Fin departments.
- SOP & Process review of various Oper/Fin departments and share the result fortnightly with respective managers.
- Best practice sharing.
- Team work and good co-ordination.
- A good academic background minimum graduation
- Relevant investment banking knowledge and experience preferred.
Abilities / Skills Required
- Ability to quickly grasp and connect the dots of complex/fast evolving scenarios
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Effective communication at various levels of management & staff (Verbal and Written)
- A good academic background
- Good understanding of financing, loan life cycle and reconciliation [Cash and Past Due]
- Good understanding of LIQ application
- Knowledge on Credit risk
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.