A) Main Responsibilities:
1. The employee will be responsible to perform all production tasks related to Reconciliations, Accounting and Quality & Control.
2. The employee will be responsible to perform reconciliation at Trade and Position level comparing the feeds from Front Office and Back Office tools into the reconciliation engine.
3. The employee is responsible for making in depth investigation on the exceptions in the Breaks Management Tool and allocate the same to the responsible teams accurately.
4. The employee will ensure that all QTZ entries requested by the BO's will be posted within the required timelines and with the proper justification.
5. The employee will ensure that all the reject and other reports are duly worked upon as per the SLA.
B) Delivery and Operations:
1. The employee should attend the Production Calls as and when scheduled.
2. The employee will be required to respond to simple queries within the specified timelines.
3. Assist the team in ensuring that the day to day tasks have been completed.
4. Ensure that all Internal and external KPIs are met month on month basis as per Local and Global management requirements.
5. Ensure that all the structural issues are identified, and forms are validated on time.
6. Ensure daily checklists are followed and adhere to 100 % completion of all production activities.
7. Ensure all the queries received from the internal/external clients are responded to in a timely & accurate manner.
8. Complete adherence to email notifications and mailbox management, SAFIR alerts.
9. Ensure that all the EOD checks performed/control checks followed i.e. on Bancs, Quartz to ensure that there are no misses from our side.
C) Continuous Improvement:
1. The employee will participate in White Board meetings daily and make necessary contributions.
2. The employee will also participate in the knowledge sharing sessions, Problem-Solving Sessions (PSS) and contribute towards resolving the problem or issue at hand.
3. Achieve 100% cross training not only with existing team but across the team Asia, Paris, AMER, TRS.
4. The employee should share knowledge / best practices / exceptions with other team members and update the SOP in real time manner with exceptional scenarios, cases, new recons, change of recons etc.
D) Operational Risk / Audit:
1. Develop an understanding of the Operational Risks associated with the various processes in DARE/QTY.
2. Develop a good understanding of the various control measures instituted in the process to mitigate/control the Operational Risks.
3. Adhere to all Audit requirements & regulatory norms of the dept/organization.