The role incumbent will be part of the WW QTY/REC organization. The employee will be responsible to perform all production level tasks related to Reconciliations and Accounting perimeter as assigned or that are part of the his/her department mission. Primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to) performing reconciliation of Cash, Security and FoBo Rec.
The employee is responsible to make in depth level of investigations on the exceptions in break management tools and allocate to the break responsible parties accurately. The employee is also responsible for ensuring that open breaks are followed up as well. The follow-up can either be through mail or a meeting and QTY member will participate in meetings as and when they are organized.
The incumbent is responsible to track the volumes of the daily incoming breaks, monitor the rate of exception and report the allocated and unallocated breaks to the Team leader for MI preparation on a daily basis.
The employee will also be responsible to help and raise to the Manager the need for creating a back up for tasks performed and will ensure that new joiners are trained on the tasks. She/he will also ensure that documentation is created and reviewed at a pre defined frequency with the objective to highlight and add steps that are new and/or omit the steps that are not needed to perform the task effectively. The incumbent will participate in all team meetings, Department meetings and Town hall if and when invited and contribute to the meetings constructively.
- Participation in WB on a regular basis with necessary contribution towards the discussions.
- Participation in the PSS and make contribution and contribute in resolving the problems at hand. Sometimes the incumbent is required to take charge of the leading the PSS also.
- Cross training: Ensure to create a back up planning by training another team members on the activities performed by
- Preparing a robust training plan
- Cascade knowledge effectively and efficiently
- Within the a reasonable timeframe
- Ensure Capacity Matrix updated on a daily basis
And highlight the areas where there is no back up planning to the manager. The objective is to gain expertise and train other team members (identified and proposed) to ensure there are no breaks in the delivery of activities/services performed.
- Process improvement:
- Prepare and contribute in maintaining the TIP/SIP to ensure there is systematic list of your perimeter to track and follow the improvement plan.
- Play active role in implementing process/control improvements initiatives.
- No process is continued / discontinued without knowledge / approval of the supervisors and maintain the procedure as per the changes in the process
- Share knowledge/best practice/ exceptions with the members of the team.
- Escalate and Report Client Incidents within Trouble tracker
- Track and implementation on the LTP/STP
- Work closely with the stakeholders for effective resolution of breaks.
- Liaise and work closely with ITEC to coordinate on enhancements on all activities. Ensure that new roll out activities UAT performed and activities are released.
- Know your key clients
- Service Culture Client mindse
- Operational risk :
- Understand OR in the Reconciliations area and highlight the risks to managers/stakeholders
- Inform Managers about errors and incidents
- Log incident in Trouble Tracker
- Attend the Lessons 2 Learn sessions organized
- Ensure high risk items / situations are escalated to supervisors in timely fashion. Ensure all risk incidents are escalated to reporting / functional line manager in a timely fashion and are tracked till resolution.
- Transversal Initiatives: participate in various transversal initiatives like information security, Audit, BCP etc. as and when deputed and play the role as it demands, apart from ensuring the BAU in the normal course does not suffer.
- Delivery and Operations
- Assist team to ensure smooth functioning of the process by ensuring all the day to day tasks are completed by the agreed deadlines, error free processing and accuracy by arriving at speedy and proper resolution of the escalations.
- Analyze and understand all the scope of activities managed by OPER QTY. Ensure that no real breaks greater than the threshold in the control of analyst and all the current breaks are precisely narrated and followed up effectively for resolution in line to the main responsibilities.
- Ensure daily checklists are followed and effectively utilized.
- Ensure all the queries received from the internal/external clients are responded to
- Complete adherence to email notifications and mailbox management.
- Organize and plan vacation team in coordination with Team Lead and/or Managers to ensure minimal impact to production performed and daily activities.
- Ensure that there are no errors while updating the breaks figures in reports published for specific region. The updates should be done well before the deadline meeting the standards.
- SOP’s need to be reviewed on regular basis and ensure that SOP’s are up to date with changes in existing procedure , addition of new activity in the current process and update of the tasks/steps which has been stopped with validation of Onshore during the year.
- Ensure the SOP’s are reviewed internally before sending to Onshore for Sign off and also maintain the same format for SOP’s across REC.
- Participate in the meetings with onshore stakeholders whenever required