1) 2 years in the IT environment
2) Application Security Domain experience will help in the quick integration and execution of job described.
- Application Security knowledge is mandatory.
- Application Penetration testing and strong understanding on Vulnerability Management.
- Good reporting and presentation skills – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Investment banking – Understanding for Application Security perspective,
Application Security risk analysis, Controls related to Application Security and Reporting,
Application Security activities’ coordination. (CIA and RACI concepts),
Challenge and if required approve the Exception to the Vulnerabilities requested in SG Tool.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG). Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking. SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.