· Good knowledge of SWIFT, international and SEPA payments and / or professional experiences in Compliance activities: KYC (Know Your Customer), LAB / LFT (Fight against Money Laundering / Fight against Terrorism Financing)
· Rigor and risks common sense
· Interest for open space teamwork and for newcomers' training
· Reactivity, in particular capacity to analyze and to translate operationally as soon as possible any new alerts analysis instructions provided by the Compliance Group entity (SEGL/CFT)
· Interest for processes optimization and for LEAN / BPM (Business Process Management) approaches.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.