- Responsible for handling Guarantees and stand by letter of credit for European markets
- Complete awareness of Guarantee product workflow / Life cycle
- Experience in handling Commissions and Fees for Guarantees
- Expert knowledge in handling different swift messages for Guarantee products
- Good knowledge on MT103 and MT 202 payment messages
- Manage Guarantee text vetting, Issuances, Amendments, Claims – conditional / unconditional, Billings etc.,
- Well versed with URDG 758, ISP98
- Good knowledge of office automation tools (advanced in Excel (Pivot table), medium in Power point
- Knowledge in Compliance regulations ( Anti-boycott languages, Anti-Money laundering, and OFAC - Office of the Foreign Asset Control )
- French knowledge would be an added advantage
- Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) if preferable
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.