Having at least 4-6 years of work experience in Mobile app development, most preferably with knowdledge on Cordova plugin developments.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep working knowledge of React Native, Ionic frameworks which include both native & hybrid apps
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso/Mocha/Jest/Enzyme/XCTest
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git usage & experience in working with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Integration with Third party APIS & other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies
- Good understanding of hardware or sensors, like GPS or Bluetooth or sharing files
- Integration of (Facebook, Firebase, etc.) APIs with mobile applications
- Good to have : Retail banking domain knowledge
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved