• Managing overall needs of the projects assigned.
• Understand the client’s expectations with respect to the service requirements and
deliverables for the activity.
• Provide periodic reports on the status of the services being provided for the various projects highlighting all matters relating to quality, adherence or otherwise to schedules,enhancements done, technical support provided etc.
Technical skills needed:
Java, .Net, DWBI(SSIS, SSRS, Informatica, Datastage), Salesforce, Cobol, BO, SQL, AS/400,Python, Infor product knowledge, Finacle scripting. "• Understand the requirement and analyse the impacts.
• Map between functional requirements and the design.
• Knowledge on Leasing/Retail banking/Trade"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.