As an Application Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
· Technical and functional support of the production;
· Monitoring and request / Incident management;
· Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
· Features explanations;
· Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
· Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
· Study release impacts on production;
· Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
· Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
· Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.