• Responsible for applications used by traders, sales and middle office, and risk
• Responsibility includes software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of all production system components and infrastructure.
• Support, develop and maintain multiple code bases, build systems, own related processes and deliver frequent releases with high quality.
• Ensure system availability, performance, capacity, and monitoring through proper response to incidents, events and problems.
• Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex financial environment to provide timely resolution, with various applications and platforms that are global.
• Develop applications to automate manual operational tasks as well as build custom real-time monitoring tools and reports.
• Partner with application support/development teams in New York and Paris.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.