What does it take to get the job?
We've learned that when our support team understands the technology our products are built with, we provide better support.
That's why we require our support team member to demonstrate a very basic level of coding ability.
To qualify for the role, you must be able to write a SQL query and pass a basic Coding game challenge in whatever technology you are familiar with.
In addition, it is a plus if you have:
• Experience with one or more:
o Source control management systems (GIT)
o Continuous integration (Jenkins, TeamCity, XLDeploy)
• Strong programming background in a structured, object-oriented language (C#, Java, etc.)
• Deep understanding of the Agile and Continuous delivery (CI/CD, Jenkins, docker, kubernetes, etc)
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and vacation package
• Great coverage and Social benefits including
o 2000$ health spending account to get massages or pay other services not covered by our insurance
o 1000$/year Personal Spending account… it even works to pay animal day care!
o Maternity, paternity and adoption leave for all
• An opportunity to express yourself and get involved:
Our employees resource groups and committee such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet demonstrate the involvement of our employees for their community.
• And… a great training offer plus opportunities to evolve within the company with international mobility opportunities.
A career within the Societe Generale Group is an opportunity to participate in a team effort to build the bank of tomorrow.
Together, let's be the future:
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Center subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides development and support for our business partners worldwide.