Your main responsibilities and missions will be:
- Troubleshooting/Resolving Application issues
- Following the escalation processes and problem managing issues at all times.
- Create and keep current documentation up-to-date on all applications supported.
- Working with internal clients on improving processes and making applications reliable.
- End to end management of specific projects
- Transfer of knowledge to the rest of the team Globally to ensure follow the sun support.
- Liaising with other branches in EMEA/North America/APAC.
- Other duties or projects, as assigned.
- Working with Development to test, validate and organise deployment of application changes.
- Responsibility for ensuring that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with operational risk requirements (e.g. Golden rules, security policies and regulatory requirements).
- Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company’s Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties. Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct. Responsibility to ensure that you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business/Engineering School or University in Computer Science.
You ideally have a previous experience within a Financial Markets organisation, with solid support experience.
You have knowledge of clearing systems/market technology.
You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You have good command of MS Office applications.
You have the following technical experience:
You have the following competencies:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral. Ability to communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical staff.
• Ability to work within a 24x5 global team and can work with colleagues in different time zones.
• Experience working within a high-pressure environment.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Description of the Business Line or Department
Based in London, you will join the Production Services team (ITEC/MKT/DAR/PRD), which provides IT support functions for the European, Middle-East and African branches of the organisation with 3,000+ users.
As a VIE, you will support the users of the Investment Banking Division providing support for post trade users within the global asset execution, clearing and prime brokerage business lines.