GBSU/EQD has worldwide responsibility for supplying GBSU various divisions with all the IT and operations resources necessary for them to function under competitive conditions in terms of technological standards, service quality and cost. GBSU/EQD/SEP is composed of talented professionals who every day translates ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Société Générale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled, high quality and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBSU to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise. We are responsible for facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.
• In charge of managing budget, project and resources of the perimeters
• In charge of the production for the application of the perimeters
• Foster innovation and propose strategic orientation for the perimeters and promote synergies
• Push Digital transformation and best practice within this perimeter
• Direct supervision of the Manager/Project Manager
• Team lead and responsible for managing the BA, DEV, QA and PRD staff.
• Promote mobility inside the perimeters and inside the department, in charge of recruiting resources for the perimeters, and to define role and mission for each team member.
• Plan and Participate in large software implementations covering quarterly upgrades and new functionality deployment
• Participate as a motivated, proactive and highly contributing member of the global team
• Manage several streams of work concurrently.
• Vendor Management for Projects/Enhancements.
• Developing/Implementing internal user reports and extracts upon requests
• Production L2/L3 support
• Out of box thinking. Bring in Innovative ideas to automate across business and IT functions to improve operational efficiency
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.