- Students in their second or penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- A degree with a major/ minor in the following is preferred:
-Data Science / Business Analytics
-Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
-Computer Science or Information Systems
- Previous academic knowledge or corporate internship experience is a plus along with:
- A good knowledge of scripting languages (must have at least Python and common libraries such as Scikit-Learn) used for data preparation, data analysis purposes or API development.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions (such as MS Power BI, Tableau, Tibco SpotFire etc. ) will be a strong plus
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, with an inclination to think out of the box
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to simplify complex ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to cooperate and be a good team player
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Result-oriented and exhibit sense of accountability
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Cooperate
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Simplification Mindset
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.
Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Bank in Asia is investing in its digital capabilities and data to boost its business development. You will be part of those initiatives under the sponsorship of senior managers of the bank.